INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESS during Fall 2022
Access to the Bloomberg Lab and registration for the BMC course are available through Open Lab periods.
The Bloomberg Terminals are designated for current Lehman students, faculty, and staff conducting research specifically utilizing the Bloomberg resource. Through December 21, Open Lab Times are generally held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 11AM-2PM and 3PM-6PM. Please check the schedule to make sure that the Lab is not scheduled for a class during that period.
When in the Bloomberg Lab, follow these procedures:
TO LOG IN, OR CREATE A LOG IN TO THE Bloomberg terminal (Fall Term, 2022):
For students who do not yet have a Bloomberg login
Create a Bloomberg Terminal Login by navigating to the Terminal Access Tab and follow the account creation wizard to create login.
Once a Terminal account has been created
1. Enter Bloomberg Terminal Username and Password
2. Verify your identity with a code sent to your enrolled email or mobile phone
HOW DO I ACCESS BMC in the Bloomberg Lab?
1. Log into Bloomberg terminal and click on the Bloomberg Icon
2. Run the function BMC
3. Click Sign Up and create a BMC account using your university email.
4. If you are taking BMC as part of a class or group, please check the box found under the password field.
5. Enter the group code provided by your professor if applicable and click OK.
6. Check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
7. Click Sign Up.
8. Check your University email address, as you will be receiving a confirmation with instructions and a link to activate your account. Click on the Activate my account link.