How to get pre-made citations in Google Scholar
Google Scholar provides citations for all search results. Here's how you get them:
1. Search in Google Scholar to find the source you are using.
2. Click on the quotation mark symbol (”).
3. A window opens showing the citation in different styles.
4. Select the style your professor wants you to use.
5. Right-click on it.
6. Select “Copy” from the dropdown menu.
5. Paste the citation into your reference list.
7. Check the citation style rules to make sure your citation doesn't contain errors.