What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a citation management tool that allows you to collect, store, and manage your references.
With RefWorks, you can:
- import references from online databases
- organize references into folders by topic or project
- generate a bibliography formatted in the citation style of your choice
- format citations within Word documents
Trouble Accessing RefWorks?
To access RefWorks from home, you may need to clear your browser's history.
RefWorks is accessible:
- from the Library's list of databases
- via https://www.refworks.com/Refworks (click on "Login" from the horizontal menu)
- on your smartphone via www.refworks.com/mobile
You no longer need a group code to access RefWorks from off-campus. Simply visit the RefWorks website and enter your login name and password.
Creating an Account:
New users must first create an individual account in order to use RefWorks.
After accessing RefWorks, you will come to the "RefWorks at Lehman College" page. In the gray box on the left, click on "Sign up for an New Account:"
Fill in your information (including an email address of your choosing) and click "Create Account."
NOTE: A confirmation email will be sent to you with your login name and password.