The Bloomberg Terminal is designated for current Lehman students, faculty, and staff conducting research specifically utilizing the Bloomberg resource or Certification module.
Guidelines for Online Room Use.
TO LOG IN , OR CREATE A LOG IN TO THE Bloomberg terminal:
1. Click on the Bloomberg Research Guide:
2. Click the button: RESERVE BLOOMBERG TERMINAL for Bloomberg Certification Work by clicking on the blue Book the Bloomberg Terminal button on the right hand side of this page. Select and schedule times for today or future dates, up to 90 minutes in one day.
3. Follow these steps, in this order, to use the online/remote Bloomberg Terminal:
3. In the online setting, you will need to get a verification code each time that you sign on. You must use your Lehman email when setting up your account, to verify that you are a part of the Lehman community. If you are having difficulty with your Lehman email, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-960-1111
Logging In to a Terminal Remotely:
4. Navigate to https://bba.bloomberg.net/ . Download citrix. Call 212.318.2000 to get an activation code sent to your email, text or phone number. Indicate your :Lehman email username.
5: Verify identity with a code sent to the enrolled student email or mobile device. If this information is not already on file with Bloomberg, contact customer support: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/support/support-numbers/
6. Enter personal Bloomberg username and password NOTE: Bloomberg Terminal credentials should be used. BMC credentials are NOT valid here.
If you are not able to access the Bloomberg Terminal, contact the Bloomberg Education help desk at email@example.com for troubleshooting.