From Off-Campus, Lehman users will be prompted to log into databases, e-journals, e-books, and other subscription resources.
Students should log in as follows:
Use your Lehman Login.This is the same login you use for Printing and Wi-Fi access in the Library.
Students enrolled prior to Summer 2012 have Lehman passwords, which should be maintained on Self Service-Password Management http://www.lehman.edu/sspm
New Students should follow the instructions below to use their Lehman login for the first time:
- Username: Firstname.Lastname
- Password: Your default Lehman password is the first initial of your first and last name capitalized followed by the four-digit year you were born, two-digit month, and 4th and 5th digits of EMPLID. (Password Example: FL19851225).
- Your current Lehman password will expire every 90 days. Students are notified via their Lehman e-mail.
- For assistance with your Username or Password - please contact the IT Help Desk (HelpDesk@lehman.cuny.edu or 718-960-1111, Carman Hall 10), or access the Self-Service Password Management website: http://www.lehman.edu/sspm
- Students, faculty and staff are advised to register their Lehman passwords on the Self-Service Password Management website before their password expires: http://www.lehman.edu/itr/user-guide.php
Faculty should use current Lehman e-mail Username and Password.
Still have Problems/Questions/Comments?
Contact the IT Help Desk [see above] or access: http://www.lehman.edu/helpdesk-faqs.php
Contact the Library via Ask Us-24/7.
You may also call the Library Reference Desk at 718-960-8580.
Need More Help?
This guide will direct you to helpful information as you study and research the human societies and cultures of Latin American and Caribbean countries.
Here you will find links for searching books, databases, full text articles, and websites. Citation style information is also included.
Leonard Lief Library, Rm. 109
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx, NY 10468
Electronic-Resources Web Services Librarian
This guide was originally created by Kevin Saw in the Fall semester of 2013.