Library hours are subject to change.
Call for current schedule 718-960-7766.
The Library Office is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
|Spring 2013 Hours|
|Jan. 28-May 23|
|Mon.-Thurs.||9am – 9:45pm|
|Fri.||9am – 6:45pm|
|Sat.||10am – 5:45pm|
|Sun.||12pm – 7:45pm|
|Feb. 12||Lincoln's Birthday|
|Feb. 18||President's Day|
|Mar. 30-31||Spring Recess|
|Spring Recess Hours|
|Mar. 25-Apr. 2|
|Monday-Friday||9am – 4:45pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
|May 16-May 22
|Fri.-Thurs.||Open until midnight|
|May 23 until 9:45pm|
|May 24 until 4:45pm|
From Off-Campus, Lehman users will be prompted to log into databases, e-journals, e-books, and other subscription resources.
Students should log in as follows:
Use your Lehman Login.This is the same login you use for Printing and Wi-Fi access in the Library.
Students enrolled prior to Summer 2012 have Lehman passwords, which should be maintained on Self Service-Password Management http://www.lehman.edu/sspm
New Students should follow the instructions below to use their Lehman login for the first time:
- Username: Firstname.Lastname
- Password: Your default Lehman password is the first initial of your first and last name capitalized followed by the four-digit year you were born, two-digit month, and 4th and 5th digits of EMPLID. (Password Example: FL19851225).
- Your current Lehman password will expire every 90 days. Students are notified via their Lehman e-mail.
- For assistance with your Username or Password - please contact the IT Help Desk [HelpDesk@lehman.cuny.edu or 718-960-1111, Carman Hall 10], or access the Self-Service Password Management website: http://www.lehman.edu/sspm
- Students, faculty and staff are advised to register their Lehman passwords on the Self-Service Password Management website before their password expires: http://www.lehman.edu/itr/user-guide.php
Faculty should use current Lehman e-mail Username and Password.
Still have Problems/Questions/Comments?
Contact the IT Help Desk [see above] or access: http://www.lehman.edu/helpdesk-faqs.php
Contact the Library via Ask Us-24/7.
You may also call the Library Reference Desk at 718-960-8580.